Group Racers

Full Version: Home & Away Champs 18-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK - the following are predictions based on goal expectancy/poisson distribution (with a slight tweak).

This should be viewed as a trial - so we'll see how it goes.

I'm trying to post an image of a spreadsheet. It should be available as an attachment.

Edit Note: Using Firefox browser left-clicking on the attachment opens a new tab in which the image can be clearly seen.
Right-clicking and using Save As only downloads the thumbprint which is not clear.
A small profit of £8.20 to £5 stakes on the Home\Away selections.
Could maybe have included the Draw selections but I don't know how reliable they are - will keep an eye on these.
I will (speculatively) add in a Draw bet.
A loss of 13.89 - better luck next time?
We shall see...
(21-11-2018 10:45 AM)Kino Wrote: [ -> ]We shall see...
Alas, a loss of about £11
Now with a complete change of strategy I'm going with those I reckon will be score draws.
(26-11-2018 01:31 PM)Kino Wrote: [ -> ]Now with a complete change of strategy I'm going with those I reckon will be score draws.

Not too bad - a profit of £13.74
So, let's see what we can do...

Edit Note: Using Firefox browser left-clicking on the attachment opens a new tab in which the image can be clearly seen.
Right-clicking and using Save As only downloads the thumbprint which is not clear.
Just realised these images are not too clear.
It's not easy to post tables but for now I'm looking at score draws for

Birmingham v Preston
Bolton v Wigan
(30-11-2018 10:26 AM)Kino Wrote: [ -> ]Just realised these images are not too clear.
It's not easy to post tables but for now I'm looking at score draws for

Birmingham v Preston
Bolton v Wigan

Result: +£16.37
Let's see...
Thought I'd add a bit more detail. Remember this is still a trial.
(07-12-2018 10:22 AM)Kino Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I'd add a bit more detail. Remember this is still a trial.
Not so good on the Draws but over/under 2.5 looks interesting ~80%
(08-12-2018 09:03 PM)Kino Wrote: [ -> ]Not so good on the Draws but over/under 2.5 looks interesting ~80%

So let's see how we get on...
Reference URL's