Group Racers

Full Version: championship league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bolton have picked up since Neil Lennon was appointed as manager and having won two of their last three matches they will arrive in East Anglia with their confidence high and aiming for another positive result. David Wheater and Liam Trotter both played for the Under 21 side in midweek and could feature in the squad here but the game will come too soon for Adam Bogdan as he hasn’t recovered from his finger injury in time.

A lack of goals has been Norwich’s problem in their last five matches and unless they find their scoring boots they will always be up against it because they don’t have the tightest defence. Bolton have found their scoring boots in recent times and look to be getting stronger under Neil Lennon so I don’t see Norwich having this all their own way and if the home side do win given their lack of goals it may only be in a tight game so I think Bolton with a goal start on the Asians is the play here.

Back Bolton (+1AH) to beat Norwich at 1.89 13/8 on bet fair Angry
Bournemouth are on the crest of a wave at the minute and they will be looking to continue to ride it when they take on Brighton in the evening kick off in the Championship on Saturday. Things couldn’t be going much better for a Bournemouth side who will be full of confidence whereas Brighton head to the Goldsands in pretty poor form.
Home win looks on the cards at a generous price.
Bournemouth go into the match as the 20/21 Goal
staying up north tonight with boro v Norwich

Norwich have won only one of the past 10 meetings in all competitions. Their only win since 1988 was 1-0 at Carrow Road in the Championship in October 2010.
Middlesbrough are unbeaten in the past five meetings at the Riverside Stadium in all competitions, winning three. Norwich's most recent win there was 3-2 in the old Division One in September 1988.
So head to head Boro have the upper hand.
Middlesbrough have lost only one of their past 10 games in the Championship.
Norwich won 2-1 against Bolton at home on Friday - their first win in six games. They have won only one of their past four away games in all competitions

boro to win 6/4 bet365 taken looks a good bet.Goal 4-0 win
Yellow-feathered neighbours duly stuffed Arrow Well done Sundie!

Ipswich beat Wolves 2-1 to go 5th, into playoffs and above canaries (who are 7th) in the table Scarf
NOV 7TH
Bolton v Wigan

Bolton have shown an upturn in results since Neil Lennon took over. He has taken charge of five matches and the Trotters have won three of them and a win here would move them above Wigan and out of the relegation zone ahead of Saturday’s matches. Liam Feeney bagged a brace in the win over Cardiff in midweek and he’s likely to keep his place in the side. Jay Spearing could return to the side.

Wigan have really struggled this season considering how close they were to a Premier League return at the end of last season. They’ve really struggled on the road winning just one of eight matches although that did come at leaders at the time Derby. Wigan have drawn four of their last six but the loss to Brighton in midweek would be a concern.

Bolton to win for me @ 19/10 betfair.Goal 3-1
as low as 13/8 other places
8th nov derby v wolves

Wolves have been a breath of fresh air on their return to this level but they go into this match without a win in two matches and needing a win if they are to remain in the top six of this congested table. David Edwards went off injured against Ipswich in midweek and he is set to miss this match which is a big blow. Tomasz Kuszczak is expected to remain on the bench.

I like Derby and I think they can win this match. They are so good to watch going forward and have goals in them from all over the place whereas Wolves largely rely on the same men to get them goals. Derby were in a real groove defensively until recently so they will be looking to get back to keeping clean sheets and overall they look, and are, the better side so I’ll side with them in this one.

Derby to win @11/10 Goal 5-0Goal

looked at the ipswich game ryor nearly went for them as watford lost 3 all season all on the road good luck today for the tractor boys Icon_biggrin
21st nov
Really like 2 home wins tonite so now witch one to go for?
I’ve backed Cardiff to beat Reading at home. Single at 23-20 with Cardiff have won six out of eight at home while the Royals have been poor away with just five goals and just five points.
here are some stats I've seen from socerway.
Cardiff have W4 on the spin at home, scoring 2+ in each. They’ve W6-L2 of 8 home games this season.
Cardiff have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 home league games – they’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 home games.
Cardiff have seen Cardiff + BTTS bank in 5/6 home wins.
Reading have D1-L4 of their last 5 away games and conceded 3+ in each of their last 3 away games.
Reading have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/17 league games and in 5/8 away games.
Reading have failed to score in 4/8 away league games and scored only 5 of their 22 goals away.
Reading have conceded 9 of their 27 goals from headers.
Reading have W1/11 away games to Cardiff and conceded 2+ goals in 8/10 trips to the Bluebirds – they’ve D5-L3 of the last 8 head-to-head anywhere.

Cardif home win @ 23/20 Goal 2-1 winners
Had a dabble on Brentford and Cardiff and a play on the Brentford corner handicap @-1 and Multi Corners over 8.5 @ EVENS

Good luck
Nice one Sunderland with Cardiff.
I’ve gone for Brentford The Bees are going for five wins in a row in the Championship and face a Wolves side who have been struggling in recent weeks, conceding 10 goals in their last three outings.

Home win 6/5
Brentford v wolves
(29-11-2014 11:29 AM)sunderland Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve gone for Brentford The Bees are going for five wins in a row in the Championship and face a Wolves side who have been struggling in recent weeks, conceding 10 goals in their last three outings.

Home win 6/5 Goal
Brentford v wolves
Goal
Well spotted sunderland icon_pray
Cardiff City v Rotherham United | Saturday 15.00

two wins since August and seven games without a victory have sent the Millers tumbling towards the bottom three. Adam Collin’s mistake in the Rotherham goal gifted Blackpool an equaliser last weekend and left Evans fuming.

But goals have been an issue for the Millers. Tom Lawrence was signed on loan to bolster the attack but Jordan Bowery’s strike against the Tangerines was their first and only goal in five league outings. They’ve failed to score in four of their nine away games and possess a worrying W1-D4-L4 record on the road.
So a home win at 9/10 looks inviting.

Cardiff and I’ve just got to be with the Bluebirds. Russell Slade’s hosts hold the Championship’s best home record (W7-D0-L2) and have taken 15 points from their last five outings at the Cardiff City Stadium – their best spell of home form since the start of their victories promotion campaign in 2012/13.

cardiff home win
(06-12-2014 09:31 AM)sunderland Wrote: [ -> ]Cardiff City v Rotherham United | Saturday 15.00

two wins since August and seven games without a victory have sent the Millers tumbling towards the bottom three. Adam Collin’s mistake in the Rotherham goal gifted Blackpool an equaliser last weekend and left Evans fuming.

But goals have been an issue for the Millers. Tom Lawrence was signed on loan to bolster the attack but Jordan Bowery’s strike against the Tangerines was their first and only goal in five league outings. They’ve failed to score in four of their nine away games and possess a worrying W1-D4-L4 record on the road.
So a home win at 9/10 looks inviting.

Cardiff and I’ve just got to be with the Bluebirds. Russell Slade’s hosts hold the Championship’s best home record (W7-D0-L2) and have taken 15 points from their last five outings at the Cardiff City Stadium – their best spell of home form since the start of their victories promotion campaign in 2012/13.

cardiff home winAngry
0-0
Reference URL's