Group Racers

Full Version: English Premiership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
premiership today

Liverpool v Mags 12.45PM

Three weeks ago Liverpool would have been odds on.
Newcastle have only lost one of their last six matches in all competitions and go into this match off the back of away wins at Tottenham in the league last week and at Man City in the Capital One Cup in midweek so they will be carrying plenty of confidence into the game with them. Papiss Cisse is still doubtful for the match so Ayoze Perez and Emmanuel Riviere will compete for the strikers role in his absence.

Liverpool go into this match off the back of a stuttering run of form but one which still sees them enter the weekend in seventh place in the table. The Reds have a huge Champions League clash in Madrid in midweek and it will be human nature to have one eye on that. Jose Enrique is unlikely to be fit against his former club while Daniel Sturridge is still on the sidelines. Mario Balotelli could get another chance to finally impress.

Todays bet DRAW @ 3.75Angry
hate the mags winning but deserved it
Angry
Big game of course on Sunday is Man City v Man Utd and I’m struggling to call it. There’s little value in both to score or over 2.5 goals and I’m not sure why there is a clamour to back United who have struggled away from home all season.
United will fancy their chances of making it three in a row but the stat that worries me most about Louis van Gaal’s side is no wins away from home in the league – not even against promoted pair Burnley and Leicester.

City seem to have virtually owned the derby in recent seasons but while they did the double over United last season it’s four wins apiece in the last nine with the Blues at home.
Man ute is my away win at 14/5Angry
Liverpool vs. Chelsea -8th nov

While Chelsea suffered a blow with a 1-1 draw in their last Champions League match, where they were heavily favored, they have been lights out in the Premier League. The Blues sit in first place in the league table 4-points clear of Southampton and they are the only team in the league that has not lost a match.

Liverpool came in 2nd in the EPL last season, but has not gotten off to a good start this season after 10 matches. They sit in 7th place in the league table already 12 points back of Chelsea.

One of the main reasons the Reds are not winning is their offense has only scored 13 goals in 10 matches. They really miss Luis Suarez, who led the EPL in goals last season and is now with Barcelona.

The Blues are getting it done on both sides of the pitch, as they lead the league in goals, by a 6-goal margin, and they have given up the 2nd fewest.

Liverpool is coming off a 1-0 in their Champions League encounter and they lost their last EPL match falling to Newcastle United 1-0 on the road. They are not in form, to say the least, as the Reds only have 1 win with 3 losses and a draw in their last 5 matches.

liverpool v chelsea away win @5/4 for me Goal 1-2
west ham v villa 8th nov
westham They have won their last 3 home games (Man City, QPR , Liverpool).
Scoring goals and playing really well.
They have won 3 and drawn 2 1st halves at home this season.
Terrific signings in Valencia and Song.
They must take a lot of credit for fighting back from 2-0 down against SToke to get the draw.

I think Villa, without Benteke (red card suspended for 3 games) will be easily beaten here.
Villa have lost 6 in a row, and have score just 1 goal.
They have 1 1st half goal in 5 away games.

west ham win @3/4 Angry 0-0
Sunday the 9th
West Brom v Magpies

Newcastle were struggling Icon_smile quite badly at the start of the season but they’ve taken 10 points from their last 12 available and they have made it into the Capital One Cup quarter finals so they are starting to buzz a bit right now. They will be without Gabriel Obertan and Cheick Tiote for this match while Papiss Cisse could also miss out so the Toon side are getting down towards the bare bones which isn’t ideal.

Two sides in great form collide here but while West Brom’s results are good I’m not so sure that their performances have been. That said they won’t care a jot about that. A case could easily be made for Newcastle winning this game but I’m a little wary about them defensively and with Berahino in good form for the Baggies that’s enough of a concern to lead me into taking both sides to score rather than the away win.

Both teams to score 1.83 for meAngry
22nd nov

Liecster v sunderland

Think we can win this today,Leicester lack width. They have been playing a four-man midfield but I wonder if they should go more attacking, especially at home. A recall for the Algerian Riyad Mahrez is one of many wide options available to manager Nigel Pearson.
Sunderland are faring little better and it looks like being a third successive season of struggle for us. They have at least proved difficult to beat, bar the 8-0 capitulation against Southampton, but goalscoring is an issue for us too. Having Steven Fletcher fit and available this weekend is a massive fillip for Gus Poyet.
I see Saturday's game as being a tight, low-scoring affair between two very nervous teams.
Leicester boss Pearson has spoken this week of needing to "break the cycle" and reinvigorate their season, while Sunderland are looking to build on their mini revival since that Southampton defeat. Poyet will be mindful that Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool lie in wait after this game.
The heavy run of fixtures over the next six weeks will go a long way to defining the fate of these two sides. They need to pick up points in games like this.
So if not a convincing win a win is on the cards today me thinks and at a very tasty price.

Sunderland away win @ 16/5
under 2.5 goals looks appetising @ 4/5
Liverpool are under pressure and are conceding goals on their travels. The 7/2 on offer for Palace looks tasty
(22-11-2014 12:11 PM)Toby222 Wrote: [ -> ]Liverpool are under pressure and are conceding goals on their travels. The 7/2 on offer for Palace looks tasty
will look at this and hull/spurs game got a feeling for hull will see in the morn
gl on ur bets today.
(22-11-2014 10:50 AM)sunderland Wrote: [ -> ]22nd nov

Liecster v sunderland

Think we can win this today,Leicester lack width. They have been playing a four-man midfield but I wonder if they should go more attacking, especially at home. A recall for the Algerian Riyad Mahrez is one of many wide options available to manager Nigel Pearson.
Sunderland are faring little better and it looks like being a third successive season of struggle for us. They have at least proved difficult to beat, bar the 8-0 capitulation against Southampton, but goalscoring is an issue for us too. Having Steven Fletcher fit and available this weekend is a massive fillip for Gus Poyet.
I see Saturday's game as being a tight, low-scoring affair between two very nervous teams.
Leicester boss Pearson has spoken this week of needing to "break the cycle" and reinvigorate their season, while Sunderland are looking to build on their mini revival since that Southampton defeat. Poyet will be mindful that Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool lie in wait after this game.
The heavy run of fixtures over the next six weeks will go a long way to defining the fate of these two sides. They need to pick up points in games like this.
So if not a convincing win a win is on the cards today me thinks and at a very tasty price.

Sunderland away win @ 16/5 Angry
under 2.5 goals looks appetising @ 4/5Goal

as expected tedious match not a lot off chances sunderland did ok but once again did not find the net.Wall
only small loss as under 2.5 payed us back
(22-11-2014 12:11 PM)Toby222 Wrote: [ -> ]Liverpool are under pressure and are conceding goals on their travels. The 7/2 on offer for Palace looks tasty

Think there's a few bob to be won opposing Liverpool they are leaking goals and not really firing. Huge pressure on the manager and club atm.

Good Luck with Hull
3rd dec
sunderland v man city

Sunderland goes into this match managing a point when they came up against Chelsea last weekend at home and even though they did defended for most part of the match, they did had their chances to steal all three points in the match. Now it is the visit of Champions Manchester City and one wonders if that gruelling draw against Chelsea will have taken its toll on them tonight.

Gus Poyet had done well to make Sunderland invincible this season but they have drawn far too many games now. They managed a point in the hard fought 0-0 draw with Chelsea last weekend and that was their third consecutive draw in the row now for Sunderland. And that is now eight draws in thirteen league matches now for the Black Cats. They have not shown the ability to finish off games but they do have resilience in them.

Sunderland only managed to score four goals in their last six league games and three of them came in the away win against Crystal Palace. At the Stadium of Light this season, they managed to record a W1 D5 L1 record. Chances are that Sunderland will keep things tight so go for Under 2.5 goals here

so go for Under 2.5 goals here
(03-12-2014 11:57 AM)sunderland Wrote: [ -> ]3rd dec
sunderland v man city

Sunderland goes into this match managing a point when they came up against Chelsea last weekend at home and even though they did defended for most part of the match, they did had their chances to steal all three points in the match. Now it is the visit of Champions Manchester City and one wonders if that gruelling draw against Chelsea will have taken its toll on them tonight.

Gus Poyet had done well to make Sunderland invincible this season but they have drawn far too many games now. They managed a point in the hard fought 0-0 draw with Chelsea last weekend and that was their third consecutive draw in the row now for Sunderland. And that is now eight draws in thirteen league matches now for the Black Cats. They have not shown the ability to finish off games but they do have resilience in them.

Sunderland only managed to score four goals in their last six league games and three of them came in the away win against Crystal Palace. At the Stadium of Light this season, they managed to record a W1 D5 L1 record. Chances are that Sunderland will keep things tight so go for Under 2.5 goals here

so go for Under 2.5 goals hereAngry
got we deserved off a good back to top form city and that man sergio brilliant
Reference URL's